Why Become a Member?
God calls people to Himself not to collect a bunch of individual bricks, but to build them together to form a spiritual house where His presence resides (Ephesians 2:22), with Jesus being the chief cornerstone of this house (Ephesians 2:20). Biblically it is impossible to live out the Christian faith on your own, but our faith and knowledge of God grows within community. Being connected to God results in being connected with other Christians (John 15:1-17).
How to Become a Member?
1. We encourage you to attend our course SUNDAY, April 21 from 1pm-4pm. Lunch will be provided. Childcare is also available UPON REQUEST. RSVP by e-mailing email@example.com with the number of adults and children attending.
2. Download and review our membership convenant. (download)
3. Sign and submit that covenant to an elder, or mail to the office.
4. An elder will contact you by phone to answer any questions you may have about Jubilee or what it means to be a member.
5. Those who feel joined to the mission, values and leadership of Jubilee Church and have been baptized as a believer are welcomed as new members on Sunday morning.